We already know that Nilfgaard is coming soon, it’s been coming soon since I got in the game. A Reddit user named buffygr posted a dump of 333 Gwent cards on Hastebin today that gives some info about up coming Nilfgaard cards. I am not sure if this info had been uncovered before, but this is the 1st time I’ve seen this data and I am excited to see it. I believe the info to be up to date since the changes in 0.8.33 are in there and so are the new cards we got Monday. Buffygr hooked into the engine and used the CardManager object to dump all the Card Templates available in the game’s client so this data is from the game client itself.
What we can see here is 33 cards for the Nilfgaard faction and 3 leader. The description fields are not populated so we can’t be sure what each card does quite yet, but something is better than nothing right? Update: New Leaders are listed in the dump as well. Maybe they will come at the same time. What is weird is that it seems that there are 3 new monster leaders. I can only assume that others are not yet in the game data yet. More info indicate that these might be part of single player campaigns. These might not be playable leaders in decks.
There are lots of disloyal, spy type cards it seems. One thing this also answers is whether we’ll see new faction leaders before Nilfgaard is released or after. I am guessing after since this data only shows 3 leaders. Some cards have an effect of Hero, but I am unsure what that is at this time.
- Emhyr var Emreis – His ability is “Withdraw”. Can we assume that you pull a card back?
- Morvran Voorhis – View Enemy’s Hand
- John Calveit – No info yet
Other Nilfgaard Cards
- Letho of Gulet – Strength: 8 – Playable on any row, loyal or disloyal – Scorch same row or Hero??
- Menno Coehoorn – Melee, Loyal – Hero?
- Vattier de Rideaux Strength: 4, Melee, Disloyal
- Cahir – Strength: 6 – Melee, Disloyal
- Vilgefortz – Strength: 5 – Melee, Loyal
- Fringilla – Strength: 6 – Ranged, Loyal – Clear Weather?
- Stefan Skellen – Strength: 9 – Melee, Disloyal
- Albrich – Strength: 2 – Siege, Loyal – Medic?
- Assire var Anahid – Strength: 6 – Ranged, Loyal – Promote?
- Cynthia – Strength: 4 – Ranged or Siege, Loyal – Spawn Golem?
- Rainfarn – Strength: 0 – Melee, Loyal
- Shilard Fitz–Oesterlen – Strength: 5 – Ranged, Disloyal
- Sweers – Strength: 2 – Ranged, Loyal
- Vanhemar – Strength: 4 – Melee, Loyal – Spawn Frost?
- Vreemde – Strength: 5 – Melee, Loyal
- Auckes – Strength: 6 – Siege, Loyal – Scorch?
- Serrit – Strength: 4 – Ranged, Loyal – Plague?
- Cantarella – Strength: 5 – Siege, Disloyal
- Xarthisius – Strength: 5 – Siege, Loyal
- Leo Bonhart – Strength: 6 – Melee, Loyal – Plague?
- Tibor Eggebracht – Strength: 3 – Siege, Loyal – Hero?
- Daerlan Foot Soldiers – Strength: 8 – Melee, Loyal
- Spotter – Strength: 1 – Ranged, Loyal
- Vicovaro Medic – Strength: 3 – Ranged, Loyal – Medic
- Black Infantry Arbalest – Strength: 10 – Ranged, Loyal
- Fire Scorpion – Strength: 15 – Siege, Loyal
- Impera Brigade – Strength: 6 – Melee, Loyal]
- Impera Enforcers – Strength: 4 – Melee, Loyal – Impera Charge?
- Nauzicaa Standard Bearer – Strength: 4 – Ranged, Loyal
- Nauzicaa Brigade – Strength: 3 – Ranged, Loyal
- Alba Pikeman – Strength: 3 – Melee, Loyal – Muster Clones Played???
- Alba Spearmen – Strength: 2 – Melee, Loyal
- Combat Engineer – Strength: 3 – Siege, Loyal
- Emissary – Strength: 2 – Siege, Disloyal – Draw Caster Emissary?
- Ambassador – Strength: 1 – Siege, Disloyal – View Enemy Hand?
- Alchemist – Strength: 2 – Any Row, Loyal
- Mangonel – Strength: 7 – Siege, Loyal
With some digging and some feedback from Rysik, It would appear that a couple of the new leaders found in this data dump are apparently for campaigns or tutorials. With their ability, there is “sp_tut” preceding the ability. We’re going to now assume that means single player tutorial.
- Falibor – Northern Realms – This one also looks like some sort of card draw mechanic but that might be a command to draw out Falibor, since the tooltip says, “Play Falibor”. Falibor is an 8 strength unit that says, “Add 2 strength to each non-Gold unit that appears on the battlefield”. The effect is called Dandelion Boost. There are 3 other cards that look to be part of this campaign.
– Falibor’s Soldier – Strength: 4 – Melee, Loyal – Add 4 strength a non-Gold unit on your side of the battlefield.
– Falibor’s Archer – Strength: 4 – Ranged, Loyal – Remove 4 strength from an opposing non-Gold unit.
– Falibor’s Scout – Strength: 5 – Ranged, Loyal – Choose a Bronze unit on your side of the battlefield. Play an instance of it from your deck.
- Ruehin – Monsters – This one looks to have a card draw mechanic as well, maybe a choice too because it also says, “Play Ruehin”, which is a 15 Strength unit that has a tool tip that says, “Remove 1 strength from each non-Gold unit that appears on the battlefield.” This one looks quite interesting, but Rysik mentioned that this could be a campaign boss only.
These leaders might also be a part of a campaign as well, but they don’t give any indication either way.
- Commando Leader – Scoia’Tael – There’s no additional info on this one. I can only assume that they are still working on this one.
- Arachas Behemoth – Monsters – This one has the same tool tip as Ge’els, “Set the strength of all non-Gold units on one of your rows to 6” but also has data that shows a card draw too. Maybe you can choose between them?
- Monster Horde – Monsters – This one says, “At the end of your turn spawn a copy of your last played unit”.
Several of these leaders have an effect that reads, “TutLeader_Draw_1  and TuTLeader_Draw_2 . This is where I am getting the idea of a draw mechanic, but this could just be a game command to draw the leader’s ability. I am just speculating at this point. Again, this is just raw data from a data dump.
There are some other cards I don’t recognize in there as well.
- Derran – Strength: 6 – Neutral, Ranged, Loyal – Choose a non-Gold unit three times. Remove 3 strength the first time, 2 the second and 1 the third. Could this be a rename of Myrgtabrakke? He is also on this list separately though.
- Cyprian Wiley – Strength: 6 – Neutral, Siege, Loyal
- Milaen – Strength: 6 – Neutral, Ranged, Loyal – Remove 5 strength from an opposing unit.
With the idea that some of this data is from single player campaigns, these units might be a part of the campaigns as well.